- Phoenix, AZ, USA
- Base + Commission
- Full Time
We offer excellent benefits, training, and a great working environment.
Arizona Office Technologies (AOT), a Xerox Company, is the elite sales and service provider of digital document imaging solutions in Arizona. We combine the strength and options of a Fortune 500 company, Xerox with the mobility and personal touch of a "locally owned" company.
We are seeking a Major Account Executive who is competent in account retention and growth as well as obtaining and closing new customers. We solve business problems with integrated solutions; print management; document management and with our comprehensive range of automated office products, technology and superior customer service.
* Account retention and growth; business development for major accounts; manage profitability of assigned accounts and ensure monthly quota is met.
* Sell all business solutions within the assigned accounts.
* Enter and log all activities in database tracking system.
* 5+ years managing Major Accounts with a proven track record of account retention and growth.
* Experience in the office products or similar industry required.
* BS in Business or Marketing preferred.
* Evidence of being a self-starter. Strong initiative, work ethic, competitiveness, energy level and dedication.
* Computer literacy and familiarity with internet required.
* Ability to work under stress/pressure to meet deadlines and financial objectives.
* Ability to travel to customer sites, offsite meetings, company related functions, etc. with short notice.
* Valid driver's license and minimum level of auto insurance coverage required.
AOT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. EOE M/F/D/V
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!