- Phoenix, AZ, USA
- Full Time
Our excellent benefits include medical/dental/eye insurance, company matched 401K, tuition assistance, pre-tax accounts for medical and dependent care, company paid life/long term disability insurance and much more.
The Service Technician position is a highly skilled technician level where the employee is capable of a full workload. The individual is responsible for the timely and cost effective maintenance and repair of office product equipment and for promoting and maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction with our service and products, thereby influencing the sales of our Xerox Branded and other office product equipment that is offered by Arizona Office Technologies.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maximize equipment up-time through timely response and effective and efficient repair with selective customer training to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Manage the utilization of assets and resources to achieve targeted financial results and create superior value for Arizona Office Technologies and our customers.
- Analyze customer needs, recognize business opportunities, and influence sales volume growth.
- Communicate and interact with customers, field service, sales, management, and administration in a way that is courteous, positive and professional.
- Complete all administrative aspects of the job on time and error-free.
- Provide accurate feedback with call close information, parts usage reporting and customer meter readings. Perform other activities that support Arizona Office Technologies and our service organization.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Mechanical and electrical aptitude and demonstrated skills.
- Minimum 2 years prior experience in maintenance and repair of copier office equipment required. Xerox, HP and Toshiba experience a plus.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Ability to troubleshoot and think independently.
- Knowledge of Basic Networking.
- Computer and analytical skills.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. equivalent a minimum, Electronics or Computer Associates Degree preferred
- Ability to lift and carry 50 pounds. Pull, lift, reach and transport equipment parts and boxes.
- Must be able to problem solve, conduct written and verbal communication, read and comprehend technical information.
- Must have reliable vehicle (mileage is reimbursed).
- Must have valid driver license and insurance.
AOT-Xerox is an EOE M/F/D/V
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!