- Phoenix, AZ, USA
- $30 - $60k base plus uncapped commission
- Base + Commission
- Full Time
Medical, Dental, Vision, RX, Flexible Spending, Life, AD&D, LTD, 401(k) w/match, travel assist, credit union, paid holidays
Arizona Office Technologies (AOT), a Xerox company, is one of Arizona's leading technology and services company specializing in document workflow solutions, software and office systems. From document management to collaborative communication tools and multifunction systems, we provide the broadest portfolio of technology and services for companies of any size and in any industry. We focus on document-driven companies and industries - from healthcare organizations, manufacturing companies and legal firms to school districts and financial service institutions - spanning all types and sizes.
The AOT Xerox Technology Sales Consultant is a full-time, outside, business-to-business, sales professional who is responsible for retaining and growing current accounts and for gaining new market share, through the development of new accounts, in a given territory.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Articulate and position Xerox products, services and solutions to key decision makers
• Aggressively pursue competitive accounts; differentiate Xerox from competitors
• Manage entire sales cycle across customer accounts, engaging specialists as needed
• Propose and close sales that achieve total revenue growth, profit & customer satisfaction plans
• Sustain sales activities; appointments, demos, proposals, cold calls, and database updates
• Keep abreast of changes in technology and have an understanding of basic user abilities
• Other duties as assigned
Requirements and Qualifications:
• BS/BA/AA degree in business or other related field
• Previous sales experience preferred, but not required
• Must have valid driver's license and minimum levels of auto insurance coverage
• Proficiency using MS Office Suite (PowerPoint, Word, Excel & Outlook)
• Excellent communication (oral, written and presentation skills)
• Personal drive and internal motivation toward high achievement
• Ability to work collaboratively and effectively in a team-oriented environment
• Ability to influence, negotiate and gain commitment at all organizational levels
• Demonstrated flexibility and adaptability; willingness to take risks and try new approaches
Compensation and Benefits Package to include:
• Targeted earnings for candidates with industry experience may exceed entry level
• Competitive base salary
• Lucrative uncapped monthly commission structure
• Incentive and bonus programs
For experienced candidates, we offer programs to take your sales career to the next level, including advanced training, career opportunities and rewards for success.
For entry-level candidates, we provide intensive start-up training programs designed to bring you from 'back stage to front stage' in sales. We offer solid coaching, individual mentoring and income programs designed to provide the very best opportunity to succeed.
AOT-Xerox is an EOE M/F/D/V
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!